Wednesday, May 12, 2010

1st Project...

I've finished my first project since deciding to blog. 

My mother-in-law recently moved.  Because of the move she did some major decluttering and I was the happy recipient of a ton fabric from her stash.  I thought she would enjoy getting some of that fabric back for her birthday.  She got it back in the form of a tote bag.



These aren't the greatest pictures.  In my excitement over finishing the bag I wrapped it up without remembering to snap any photos.  After my mother-in-law opened up her package, my husband got me a few good shots, but he didn't manage to get a picture of the inside of the bag or the zipper that gave me so much trouble. 

I'm happy to have my first bag under my belt and I know it's being put to good use.

No comments:

Post a Comment